Saturday, September 12, 2009

Catch of the day: Offshore Dave!

Okay ladies, if it doesn't work out between me and "offshoredave" the rest of you out there can fight over him. Allow me to highlight a few of his finer qualities...

-I am not to much into sports Ill watch but I am not one of those guys that yell at the tv
-I live in a water front condo
-I have a small fishing boat at the beach and a jet ski
-I also have a 22 ft larson that is tottly inclosed with clear plastic to extend the boating season and set up for over night trips. I want to take you on over night trips to new places
-I am starting to drive his race car. 700 hp nice

He's a total free spirit - spelling and grammar rules can't keep this guy down! And he's so adventurous: the boats, the race car, overnight trips to new places...it's like an instant orgasm!

So after he takes me away on his boat for an overnight trip to Rapesville and subsequently kills me and uses my corpse as chum...well, line up girls so you, too, can have a go at such an incredible catch. Please note, however, he's not into "club" girls so you clubbers may want to step out of line now.

From: offshoredave
Date received: September 12, 2009
Subject: I own a boat repair shop lets talk

The second I read your profile I said I need to get to know you so you arent into clubing thank god for that!!! every one of your interest are mine except I am not to much into sports Ill watch but I am not one of those guys that yell at the tv your sense of humor is most likely like mine. Well I am very interested in you. I live in a water front condo and I have a small fishing boat at the beach and a jet ski the blues and bass are in I would love to take you some time I also have a 22 ft larson that is tottly inclosed with clear plastic to extend the boating season and set up for over night trips. I want to take you on over night trips to new places we can trailer it to the cape or florida I also have a 40 ft boat I can use its not mine I am starting to drive his race car. 700 hp nice well any way I hope you want to give me a shot I am a great guy looking for a great woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment