Sunday, November 28, 2010

You've just [re]subscribed to Match.com. Your new love life awaits.

I just spent $60.57 on a three-month membership to match.com. While some of you had requested eHarmony, I went with the cheaper alternative. Hey, we are in a recession! Plus, I already had my old match profile ready to roll. eHarmony wanted to ask me 1,001 questions and I wasn't feeling honest with myself, never mind an online questionnaire.

So stay tuned! I hope to be entertaining you soon with the trials and tribulations of dating dudes like our old favorites OffshoreDave and RoboDate. I'll get free drinks out of it, you'll get the laughs...it's win-win!

And who knows, maybe I'll meet someone decent who will inspire me to deactivate my match.com profile. Ok, ok, let's not jump the gun here.

No comments:

Post a Comment