Friday, December 10, 2010

Meth Head

I got a wink from someone named Jimmeth411. I was bewildered from the start as to why someone would use the phrase "meth 411" in his user name...but even more shocked when the wink notification email from Match - which includes part of one's profile - reveals that my pill-popping friend started his profile with:
Its hard to be humble....when your perfect

After which the Match email cut off the profile. (To read more you must log in to match.com). So all I know is he's a potential meth-head who thinks he's perfect...yet he is already a perfect failure at grammar with the "its" and "your" -- versus "it's" and "you're".

I informed Sissy of my new admirer to which she responded:
I, sure he is jsut james michael ethelany born march 11

The above line is directly from our email exchange -- where egregious grammar and spelling errors are commonplace. But people, please, edit your online profile! Please.

I responded to Sissy:
Well March is actually the THIRD month, so that would be 311. Nice try.

And back she came:
Oh right. Yes he meth head.

While I could certainly expand on my knowledge of methamphetamines...I'm not looking to do this as part of a relationship.

Moving on....

No comments:

Post a Comment